Photobucket

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Update mash-up!

So, I'm not bad at making things out of fimo, but pretty crap at updating my blog!

Here's a general round-up of what's been going on recently...

Firstly there was the camping fun of Kustom Kulture Blastoff. Dolly Cool Clare, Clumsy Kate and I had a super time on our stall-of-plenty, and excessive rum consumption kept the cold at bay at night in the tent! Here's our stall and a close up of my lil MBV? display:


In other news, I've been kept pretty busy with graphic design stuff recently. Dan at the ICM has kindly let me loose on more flyers, including this one for their upcoming halloween extravaganza:


... and I also did the design for Side Effect Records first ever compilation CD, illustrated by the talented Hannah [SPAN]:

The CD is a bumper collection of up and coming punk, indie, ska, rock and hardcore bands - which you can buy here.

And lastly is the exciting news that I am helping to organise the Kustom Kristmas alternative craft fair on Sunday 5th December. We've just finished the poster, which was a collaborative effort between myself, Clumsy Kate and Von Leadfot Pinstriping:


For more information about the event, stalholders or to join our merry band of artists and crafters, find us here: www.facebook.com/LondonKoOp

No comments:

Post a Comment